Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Xin Fei Fei Wanton Mee

When there is a long queue for a stall, it always stirs interest in me and Makan Boy to check the stall out. Naturally, we will be asking "Wa, is this stall also famous and very good?". Naturally, the next thing we will say is "Try already then will know lor".

That's what food adventure is all about so we bought what many were queuing to buy muahaha.

We observed that their queue didn't stop for at least 1 hour.
There wasn't any accolades or testimonial on their stallfront so what's great about their Wanton mee that got so many people queuing?

They sell satay as well. Mmm..
Wanton Mee ($3)
The moment I tried to stir the noodles, I could instantly tell something's not right. It was too dry for me to mix! When I tried to slurp the noodles it was like trying to slurp fried beehoon. In fact I think fried beehoon also easier to slurp lol.

Ingredients were good
However, the fried dumpling is very crispy and the meat fillings were tasty. Char siew was thick, tender and sweet! Enjoyed it! The soup might be fully loaded with MSG but at least it tasted good with the dumplings. 

If the noodles had been wetter, I'm sure it is very much worth the queue. Somemore, $3 very good value! Maybe this time round, they miss one round of sauce.. No harm having it again on my next visit!

Xin Fei Fei Wanton Noodle
Zion Riverside Food Centre
86 Zion Road
Singapore 160086
Mon - Sun: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment