Thursday, September 15, 2011

Adam & Zion Big Prawn Noodle

After work, I was lazy to travel far for dinner so Makan Boy and I made our way down to Clementi 448 Market and Food Centre.

Always crowded
So many testimonials!
I love prawns. I love prawns alot. I love prawns very much. So when Makan Boy recommended me their prawn noodle, I was more than willing to try it.

They got famous with their stalls at Adam road and Zion road, thus their clementi outlet is named Adam and Zion Big Prawn Noodle. This also means that if they open another outlet in the future say at Changi, their stall name would then be Adam & Zion & Clementi Big Prawn Noodle..?  (O_o)

Big Prawn Noodle ($5)
I love that they are so generous with their prawns!
After 5 seconds into eating, I fell in.....





love. Muahahhaha!

The noodles and kang kong were not overcooked. Good. Their broth is more to the sweet style and it is so refreshing I can't stop drinking it one spoon after another. Very Good. The quantity of prawns they put in were such a pleasant surprise to me. Excellent. The prawns tasted fresh, sweet and firm. Perfect!

Simply put, I love and thoroughly enjoyed their prawns and the soup! They are definitely my favourite big prawn noodle stall right now till I find an even better stall of course.

And the more I look at the photos I took, the more I crave for some juicy big prawns and hot soup..

Adam & Zion Big Prawn Noodle
448 Clementi Market and Food Centre
448 Clementi Ave 3
#01-47
Singapore 120448
Tue- Sun: 7am - 9pm
Closed on Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment