Thursday, August 18, 2011

Little Ice Cream Kafe (LICK)

I love ice cream! There are so many ice cream restaurants popping up around the whole island and each of them have got interesting unconventional flavours! Walking along Tanjong Katong road, Makan boy and girl discovered Lick!

Lick's weekday promotions
They have the same concept as Cold rock with mix-ins available and it was pretty quiet when we walked in. Nice and comfy place to sit and chill after a meal but I guess if it was crowded I would have chosed to lick as I walk hehe. Homemade ice cream may not taste as delicious as store brought ones so one tip to save your money for only good flavours is to ask for a sample of almost every flavour so you would be able to decide clearly which flavours are a definite no-no or a surprisingly yes-yes.

Kaya Toast and Gula Melake ice cream
I wouldn't say their usual flavours are impressive but different tastebuds can result in a totally different view. In my opinion their Kaya toast and Gula Melaka is the truly different ones! Makan Boy chosed Kaya while I chosed Gula flavour and both were so tasty we finished it in a jiffy! You could taste bits of kaya toast which were a pleasant surprise with each scoop. Gula melaka flavour is very fragrant with the coconut taste and not overly sweet. We were even contemplating on whether to order another two more scoops! But glutton as I am for ice cream we decided it shall be enough.

Little Ice Cream Kafe (LICK)
258 Tanjong Katong Road
Singapore 437046
Tel: 64408526
Sun - Thurs: 1pm - 11pm
Fri - Sat: 1pm - 12am
http://lick.com.sg/
***

The petrol station near my house had a Magnum ice cream promotion! 2 for only $3.90!
Magnum promo!
Magnum Gold and Magnum Double Caramel

Ooh...
Ice cream always makes me smile. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment