Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yao Heng Cooked Food

My mum used to come here often for their Satay Beehoon and I acquired a liking for it because of her. Thought I could eat that as well on this food trip but it wasn't available when Makan Boy and I reached at 11pm so we decided to try their.. Mixed Cuttlefish Dish!

Day & Night Menu
Notice how at Boon Lay Place Food Village, Day & Night Business is quite common among the stalls?

Mixed Cuttlefish ($4)
This is the first time I tried this but I noticed how another stall in Chinatown name it Cuttlefish Kang Kong instead.

Love the tender cuttlefish..
It has a mix of pineapple, mango, tau pok, achar, with kangkong and cuttlefish being the main star. The mix is stirred in a sweet sauce before a sprinkle of chopped peanuts on top, which I would say taste and looks pretty similar to Rojak!

If you ask me, I think this dish should be named Satay Cuttlefish Rojak! Nice!

Yao Heng Cooked Food
Boon Lay Place Food Village
221B Boon Lay Place
#01-101  
Singapore 640221
Daily: 7am - 11.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment